Wednesday, 24 February 2010

smalltownjunkies.blogspot.com

Smalltown is in the state of misery at the crossroads, between the Devil & the deep blue sea which is deeper due to the lines & lines of beer cans which form an endless grid from pole to pole with it's chambers only to be filled with more rubbish. When the sea has had it's fill it will seek revenge apon the land & Smalltown will be no more.


But until then, the destination is the journey & our fuel is a mix of creativity, imagination & the best we can make of bad luck.

so, hope you like my art xxox
inspiration: tattoos, jamie hewlett, keaton henson, dali, surrealism, comic books, manga, my own experiences, people i know/have known, cd artwork, films, movies, graffitti.

My style is called "scuz" & I can scuz anything so I usually like to trace over pictures to get the exact shapes & then customize it so that it looks totally unlike the origanal. My tattoo & comic book art isn't very much like this but I like to experiment with my artwork & media. Peace.

Haarrleiiy
xxox

No comments:

Post a Comment